Inge Lauw, Consultant
Inge Lauw has over 20 years’ experience as a lawyer. During this time she has practiced almost exclusively in the area of commercial and retail tenancy law. Inge has been involved in the leasing of major retail centres, landmark office buildings and industrial properties and has acted for a number of major developers, landowners, institutional property owners, real estate agencies and national tenants.
A key benefit Inge brings her clients is her strong relationships with people in the retail and commercial tenancy sectors and her knowledge of industry practices. As a result, Inge is regularly asked to speak to industry and other groups on issues relating to commercial and retail leasing.
Inge has experience in tenancy law of Western Australia, New South Wales and Victoria and has been accredited as a specialist in commercial tenancy law by the Law Institute of Victoria.
Some of the matters Inge has been involved in include:
- due diligence, acquisition and ongoing leasing of various major regional shopping centres;
- successful due diligence and acquisition of various major office buildings in the Perth and Melbourne CBDs;
- negotiation of a Port Lease and Port Facilities Agreement for a major resources project;
- successful negotiation of all documentation for the largest leasing transaction in Western Australia in 2011;
- leasing and development of a well-known retirement village;
- development of new student accommodation facility at a major WA university;
- all retail, industrial and office leasing for one of WA’s largest private landowners;
- all office leasing across Australia for a major credit reporting agency;
- all office and industrial leasing across Australia for an international certification agency; and
- lease of the manufacturing premises of one of Australia’s largest independent breweries.
Phone: 08 9422 8966