Michael Reedy, Consultant
Michael Reedy has been practising since 1989. He has considerable experience in property and business law, primarily in the areas of property development, contract drafting, conveyancing, leasing and property management.
Primarily, Michael has advised and assisted clients in relation to property developments, pre-acquisition due diligence of multi-tenanted properties and leasing (retail, commercial and industrial properties). His particular expertise is his understanding of the legal rights and obligations arising from the ownership and management of leased property.
He has previously been a property partner of a national law firm, the partner in charge of the commercial division of a medium sized WA firm and the head of the Perth office of a national law firm.
Michael holds a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Western Australia. He is a member of the Law Society of Western Australia.
Some recent matters that Michael has been involved in include:
- the sale of development land for $26.25m;
- the sale of a West Perth commercial office building for $8.87m;
- the lease of 3,784m2 of a commercial office building in East Perth;
- the lease of 1,740m2 of a commercial office building in Osborne Park; and
- the lease of supermarket premises in a district retail shopping centre.
Phone: 08 9422 8944