Anthony Davis, Director
Anthony has over 10 years’ experience practising as a lawyer. Before joining McWilliams Lawyers as a Director in 2018, Anthony was a Senior Associate at Tottle Partners. He began working with Tottle Partners in 2007, having graduated from the University of Western Australia with a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Commerce in 2006. Tony was admitted to practice in Western Australia in 2008.
In 2010, Tony moved to the UK and worked with a top tier international law firm. He specialises in commercial property and general commercial matters, including the following:
- preparation and negotiation of lease documents for both landlords and tenants;
- advice in relation to caveat disputes;
- preparation and negotiation of commercial and agricultural property sale agreements;
- preparation and negotiation of loan and security documents;
- preparation and negotiation of business sale agreements;
- the settlement of commercial property sale agreements;
- the settlement of business sale agreements;
- assistance and advice in relation to the Western Australian land titling system;
- advice in relation to the Commercial Tenancy (Retail Shops) Agreement Act;
- advice in relation to the Strata Titles Act; and
- advice in relation to the Contaminated Sites Act.
Recently Tony’s work has included:
- advising on the sale of a residential subdivision for $20 million;
- advising on the sale of a portfolio of agricultural land assets – $80 million;
- advising on the purchase of a West Perth industrial site – $40 million;
- advising on the purchase of a Subiaco commercial building – $15 million.
- preparation of lease and sale documents for a national retail organisation;
- preparation of lease and sale documents for an international waste management firm;
- acting for an Indonesian based real estate investment fund for high profile CBD assets; and
- advising on the redevelopment of a high profile CBD (heritage) retail arcade.
Loan and Security Documents:
- drafting, negotiating and enforcing an $8 million boutique/mezzanine finance transaction.
Tony is a member of the Law Society of Western Australia and has been a mentor in the Law Society of Western Australia’s mentoring programme.
Phone: 08 9422 8955